Dreams are an inevitable part of every individual's life. Everybody dreams but only a few have the determination to realize their dreams. Mary Manin Morrissey, a great 20th century thinker, says, "You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith." Your dream is your faith. Scientists have proven that it is our subconscious mind that dreams during our sleeping state and it dreams of what our conscious mind fills it with. Therefore, dreams are nothing but a mirror of our future success. However, in some people, this acknowledgement is needed to be brought out through some solid and inspirational methods, such as dream quotes and sayings.
How to Receive Timely Inspiration from Dream Quotes and Sayings
Here are a few ideas to use dream quotes and sayings to inspire you continuously throughout your work:
1. You can pick up your favorite quote that induces you to realize your dream and keep it on your desk as a motto. Any time you feel dejected or overwhelmed under the burden of work, you will feel revived by reading it.
2. It is also a good idea to put an inspirational quotation on the wall paper or screen saver on your computer. So, whenever you will feel tired, this quote will again fill you up with energy.
3. Select a few motivational dream quotes and sayings that appeal to you and write them on sticky post notes. Stick these notes on the walls of your bedroom, office or anywhere you feel a need for motivation to keep you going.
4. You can even get some quotation engraved on a key ring or a wooden piece and get it framed to hang it on your office wall. Thus, it will inspire not only you but everybody who visits your office.
5. Whenever any of your friends is in a low mood, you can inspire him by giving a book on inspirational quotations. Otherwise, you can send him/her text messages or emails including such quotations.
Such small efforts on your part can sometimes do wonders to lift your mood. Many great men in the past had the habit of keeping such encouraging quotes near them to derive constant inspiration from them.