It's sad to say but we are only given so many opportunities in this lifetime to celebrate Valentine's Day with our loved ones. Vow right here, right now to take advantage of your opportunity this Valentine's Day to make it special and repeat after me; "I will not stop by the card store or flower shop on the way home from work this year to pick up the same old, tired and too often used, Valentine's gift this year. I will take the time to plan something special and meaningful for her this Valentine's Day".
Ok, now that you've taken the vow, that doesn't mean that you have to spend a lot of money. It doesn't mean you have to go out and buy a diamond ring (unless this is already in your plans). It does mean that you will take the time to think of what would make Valentine's Day special to her!
- "If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." -- Anonymous
- "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything." -- Anonymous
- "The best proof of love is trust." -- Dr. Joyce Brothers
- "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- "Greater is he who acts from love than he who acts from fear." -- Simeon Ben Eleazar
- "The love we give away is the only love we keep." -- Elbert Hubbard
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." -- Lao-Tzu
- "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -- Friedrich Nietzshe
- "The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." -- Anais Nin
- "Tell me who you love, and I'll tell you who you are." -- Creole Proverb
- "To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead." -- Bertrand Russell
- "There is no remedy for love but to love more." -- Henry David Thoreau
- "The first duty of love is to listen." -- Paul Tillich
- "If so many men, so many minds, certainly so many hearts, so many kinds of love." -- Leo Tolstoy
- "The mystery of love is greater than the mystery of death." -- Unknown